A True Goalkeeping Legend
John Lukic played in 2 spells at both Leeds United and Arsenal, in a career spanning more than 4 decades, and over 700 appearances. He also represented England at England youth, U21s and B Level.
John retired in 2001 at the age of 40, and still remains the oldest ever player to have played for Arsenal in the Premier League.
Career Highlights and Honours:
- One of only four players to play over four decades
- Only post war goalie to win League Championship medals with two different clubs
- Over 650 career appearances
- Winner of 1 Charity Shield and 1 League Cup.
- Member of the Arsenal double winning squad of 1998
- Retired 2001 at age of 40
- Oldest player to play in Premier League for Arsenal
To contact us about John, please fill in this form: